My Short Term Financial Goals by March
Heres what we got:
Last month= blue
This month= red
- Our HouseFund: $23,281--$1,345
- My Checkings (high interest): $11,687--$7,845 (I havent gotten paid yet and used alot traveling)
- My Checkings (no interest): $3,196.60--$1,171.21
- CD at huntington (expiring in march) will deposit into checking or house:$5,833--$5,859
- Adam Checkings (high interest): $741.00--$745.00 (he is currently using another account at home to pay his bills)
- Bank of America: $79--$79
- Credit Card debt: $405--will pay this next week when I get paid
- Credit Card debt: $2,515--I get my statement tomorrow and will pay this off
- 401k: $1626--$1513
- Start contributing to my Roth this year and max out by April October $166 did not contribute in November, put more for downpayment on house. Will start again this month
- Make 2 payments to Adams loans (on top of what he pays) : Currently -$10,243 from Direct Loan Service -$9,920 and -$41,527 from First Resource Federal $550 October $250 November from credit card points
- Try to get someone to rent out our house while we are away for extra money for our mortgage.
- Split paychecks every 2 weeks into Mortgage payment, Roth IRA, Checking Account, and Emergency Fund
- Get $1600 for our apt in Seattle and bank at least $100 each month--paid $800 and receive repayment on each paycheck(weekly) Last paycheck save $400 for bills
- Continue to pay off credit card each month
- Pay off scooter by February balance= $757.50
- I would like to try to meal plan but we have no oven and not much freezer space. Any crockpot recipes are welcome!!!
- Continue to get the deals at walgreens for a garage sale this summer with my sister!
So theres the update I am not very happy with it right now but I am hoping it will be okay once I get paid...next month we will review. Any thoughts are helpful :)