- Pay off Adams Small Loan by March--currently at: $3645.78 we are not making extra payments now due to trying to get our funds up!
- Get Emergency Fund Back to $5000-- currently $3445.15--added $85 this month
- Pay all medical bills etc with HSA Fund-- need to meet with HSA guy this month
- Continue to contribute the max to my Roth $5000-- 2009 roth-$4,835.00 2010 roth-$0
- Use Thank You rewards for Adams Loans-- currently have 17,215
- Save at least $300 for Sean and Mandys wedding in Disney-- part of vacation fund $95--Added $85 this month
- Start Boiler Fund and buy a boiler this year with tax credit Save $2000-- currently $258.61 added $85 this month
- Get Baby Fund up to $5500 at least--currently at $2548.04 added all of that this month, got my PTO paid out
- Get Vacation fund to $1000--currently $95
- No More than $200/mo on groceries--January-$259 over by $59 oops
- Free/Cheap stockups at drugstores- got $79 in rebates and ebay in January!
- Paint upstairs bathroom orange-- bought paint 1/10
- Put in new toilet
- Get window treatments for bedrooms
- Get closet doors
- Install toilet and sink and fan
- Paint downstairs bathroom-- bought paint 1/10
- Install bathroom floor
- Paint computer room
- Install Floor in computer room
- Move 401k from Principal to Fidelity in may 2010
- Close Huntington and move money to northwest savings--still gotta do this
- Pay off Credit Card biweekly--paid!
$200 mo groceries spent $259
$280 mo gas went on budeget plan now paying $172/mo
$600 year auto repair none this month :)
$50 mo electricity --$43.08!
$50 mo clothing--$25!
$100 fast food/dining--$97!
$40 mo HSA fund- did it!
$40 Water quarterly--1/10 $31.41
- Pay $450 more for basement plumbing
- Start IKEA fund so we can go on a shopping spree haha ($1000 goal)
- Paint Guest Bedroom--adam started that today
- Buy carpet for guest bedroom
- Buy floor for downstairs bathroom
- Consider Refinancing our House---not worth it with our mortgage company
- Redo downstairs plumbing ($1100)--paid 1/7 and 1/21