Whats for Dinner WednesdayThrifty and Chic mom does a topic every wednesday to plan your meals, I am going to participate. Today I am making Ravioli with Sauteed Zuccchini.
Ravioli with Sautéed Zucchini
- 1 pound cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small zucchini, sliced into thin half-moons
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain them and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the zucchini, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini mixture and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan to the ravioli and toss gently to combine. Serve with the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
NUTRITION PER SERVING CALORIES 492(39% from fat); FAT 22g (sat 9g); CHOLESTEROL 75mg; CARBOHYDRATE 52g; SODIUM 853mg; PROTEIN 22g; FIBER 4g; SUGAR 5g