Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My first Blog award!


I received my first blog award From Saving the Family Money!! Thanks you! How exciting! Now I want to share it!

Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I love to save money so those are most of my blogs I read!

Save a Nickle, Save a Dime

It's Hip To Save

Thrifty and Chic Mom

STL Mommy

Saving Money For a Wedding

Prissy Green

Priscilla Bakes

Penny Pinching Diva

One Day One Dollar at a Time

Never 2 Late 2 Save

Moolanomy

Money Saving Methods

Money Saving Mom

Mom's By Heart

My Life ROI

Budgets are sexy



3 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for the award! How sweet! I'll be sure to link back to you. :)

DINKS said...

coolness - thank you so much! gonna poke around your site now :)

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!