- Pay off Adams Small Loan by December--currently at: $---i cant log in right now..
- Get Emergency Fund Back to $5000-- currently $3354.50--added $419 this month but had to take some out for adams car repairs of $550
- Pay all medical bills etc with HSA Fund-- met with HSA guy, I need to submit my target receipt now and Transfer my old HSA. Found out our fertility testing is not covered under insurance so that will not be good...who knows what the bills are gonna be in april...
- Continue to contribute the max to my Roth $5000-- 2009 roth-MAXED OUT!! Woo hoo! 2010 roth-$208
- Use Thank You rewards for Adams Loans-- currently have $20,097 need $31,400 for $250 student loan rebate
- Save at least $300 for Sean and Mandys wedding in Disney-- part of vacation fund $514.33--Added $419 this month
- Start Boiler Fund and buy a boiler this year with tax credit Save $2000-- currently $558.03 added $419 this month
- Get Baby Fund up to $5500 at least--currently at $2969.54 added $419 this month
- Get Vacation fund to $1000--currently $514.33
- Start IKEA fund so we can go on a shopping spree haha ($1000 goal)- currently at 130.04
- No More than $200/mo on groceries--February-$295.26 we bought Filet mignon and lobster tails for valentines day :)
- Free/Cheap stockups at drugstores- got $29.98 in rebates and amazon/ebay in February
- Paint upstairs bathroom orange-- bought paint 1/10
- Put in new toilet
- Get window treatments for bedrooms
- Get closet doors
- Install toilet and sink and fan
- Paint downstairs bathroom-- bought paint 1/10
- Install bathroom floor
- Paint computer room
- Install Floor in computer room
- Paint Guest Bedroom--Base Coat and Closet are painted! 2/10
- Move 401k from Principal to Fidelity in may 2010
- Close Huntington and move money to northwest savings--did it!!
- Pay off Credit Card biweekly--paid!
$200 mo groceries spent $295
$280 mo gas $172/mo
$600 year auto repair $550 this month haha oops
$50 mo electricity --$40.04!
$50 mo clothing--$0
$100 fast food/dining--$130--lots d/t meme being in hospital
$40 mo HSA fund- $40
$40 Water quarterly--1/10 $31.41
- Start IKEA fund so we can go on a shopping spree haha ($1000 goal)
- Paint Guest Bedroom--adam started that today
- Buy carpet for guest bedroom
- Buy floor for downstairs bathroom
- Buy Cavs season tickets...make a fund next year!
- Talk with Wells Fargo, they want to refinance our home
- Consider Refinancing our House---not worth it with our mortgage company
- Redo downstairs plumbing ($1100)--paid 1/7 and 1/21
- Continue to contribute the max to my Roth $5000--Maxed 2/8
- Close Huntington and move money to northwest saving--2/10
- Pay $450 more for basement plumbing done! done 3/5
- Pay off Adams Small Loan by March