Whats for Dinner WednesdayThrifty and Chic mom does a topic every wednesday to plan your meals, I am going to participate. Today I am making Baked Swai in Foil.
Baked Swai in Foil
- • 16 oz raw tilapia or swai
- • 4 tsp olive oil
- • 1/2 cup canned tomatoes
- • 1 cup zucchini
- • 1/2 cup onion(s)
- Cut Swai (or other white fish) into (2) 8oz servings. Use 2tsp olive oil to brush front and back of each serving before laying in a large square of foil.
- Meanwhile, saute 1 zucchini thinly sliced and 1/2 of an onion, chopped in other 2 tsp olive oil. Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper, paprika to taste.
- Spoon minced/diced tomatoes on top, then divide zucchini/onion saute on top of each serving.
- Close foil packets and bake @ 425 for about 20 minutes. Next time, try adding garlic, or a more robust seasoning. Can even sprinkle fat-free feta on top