Whats for Dinner WednesdayThrifty and Chic mom does a topic every wednesday to plan your meals, I am going to participate.
This is my favorite recipe for salmon!!
Salmon Fillets with Creamy Dill
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons dried dill, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in thyme, oregano, and basil. Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet, and spread with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until the salmon is easily flaked with a fork.