Friday, March 6, 2009

Focus Friday!

Wow its friday already?? Heres my progress from last week:
  • Get 3 references this week from work to apply with new travel companies (for more jobs)--did it and filled out the paperwork needed!
  • No eating out at least until St Patricks day---did it!
  • Chacha at least 10 times a day again- My total this week $131 and I picked up 19 hours of overtime at work! Cant wait for the paycheck!
  • Run 3-4 times this week with Adam--it has rained alot and I havent had a day off..i suck this week
  • Get financial review done for Feb--go read it!
  • Finish Book and bring it back to the library on Sunday--I started a new book and returned the others!
  • Scrapbook 2 pages this week: Here they are...I actually did 3!



My goals this week

  • Get Paperwork Done for First Assist agency
  • Run with Adam hopefully the weather is good
  • Go Hiking on tues if the weather is nice, if not we are going to go shopping
  • File paperwork into the filebox
  • Go through coupons and get to walgreens
  • Make one scrapbook page


5 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

You are an amazing scrapbooker, I love your pages! Great job this week you got a lot done and good luck next week!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Wow, I might have to have you scrapbook for me- your pages look awesome! You accomplished a lot this week! Doesn't it feel good? Good luck next week!

Christina Weedon said...

You sure were busy this week... good job! and good luck with your new list :o)

Janine said...

GREAT job Jack!! I love the scrapbook pages!!

Unknown said...

Great scrapbook pages! I wish I had that talent. Good luck this week, sounds like it will be a busy one.