Whats for Dinner WednesdayThrifty and Chic mom does a topic every wednesday to plan your meals, I am going to participate.
Foil-Pack Chicken & Broccoli Dinner
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Combine stuffing mix and water; spoon evenly onto centers of six large sheets of heavy-duty foil. Top each with one chicken breast and 2/3 cup broccoli. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and bacon bits, then drizzle evenly with dressing.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place foil packets in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Remove packets from oven; let stand 5 min. Place one packet on each of six dinner plates. Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening.
To prevent stuffing from sticking to foil, spray foil with cooking spray or use nonstick foil.