Whats for Dinner WednesdayThrifty and Chic mom does a topic every wednesday to plan your meals, I am going to participate.
Campbell's(R) Turkey and Broccoli Alfredo
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package linguine*
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- Cook the linguine according to the package directions. Add the broccoli for the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine and broccoli well in a colander.
- Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey and linguine mixture and cook until it's hot and bubbling. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.